Carrot Hummus & Sweet Potato Wedges
But to make it better I made you guys some carrot hummus – and it’s literally the best thing ever. I served mine with some extra roasted chickpeas – just a bit of paprika and olive oil in a pan. Get in on this action.
Just don’t make it in a Nutribullet, cause I almost blew mine up. Oops.
- 1.5 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1.5 cups roasted carrots (olive oil & salt in the oven for 30 mins on 220C)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- pinch of salt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup water (if your hummus is too thick)
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Blitz all the ingredients together in a blender! It's literally as easy as that.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges and toss in some olive oil with the spices.
- Roast for 45 minutes and serve with the carrot hummus.