Raw chocolate bark
Raw Chocolate bark
A delicious raw way to enjoy real chocolate.
Write a review
- 200g Raw cocao butter
- Half a cup of coconut oil
- A quarter cup of honey
- 1 Tsp of vanilla powder or essence
- Dash of sea salt
- Toppings of your choice : I used dried pineapple, goji berries, pumpkin seeds and almond butter to sprinkle or swirl through the chocolate
- Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil slowly over a double boiler.
- Add the honey, vanilla and salt until combined.
- Pour mixture into a shallow tray lined with wax paper and sprinkle through any toppings. Heavier toppings will sink, so you can also wait for the chocolate to set slightly before adding them.
- Allow to set in fridge until firm/hard and then peel off wax paper and break up into pieces and enjoy.
- * The bark will be soft-ish at room temperature, so keep it cool. Otherwise adjust the amount of coconut oil slightly to make a firmer bark.
Whisking It http://whiskingit.co.za/wp/